1. My computer, that has been having major troubles already for a few weeks, seems to have definitely kicked the bucket – now my father can’t fix it. Hence, I’m on the public computer here at training home so won’t be on any of my usual support forums much cause I don’t want people to find out I frequent them.
2. Personally, I’m doing pretty badly. Lots of confusion..not even sure why. I was so bad last Thursday that Arda called my parents cause she was afraid she couldn’t leave me alone in this state. Of course the parents reassured her she could and made some pretty nasty remarks to me on Friday and Saturday when I called them (I would’ve visited them on Friday but didn’t).
3. I cut off part of my hair (I have really long hair) on Thursday so had to go to the hairdresser. Now I have short (others say half-long but too short for me) hair and I hate it.
4. That college thingy I wrote about a few weeks ago is getting nowhere I guess. The director of studies called on Thursday and was really surprised that a blind person could even go to college. Well I can. She said the issue with getting my books in an accessible format is the thing that will make or break the whole plan. I also remembered yesterday that I would have to apply at something called IBG (a centralised agency that processes college applications) and haven’t yet. All the other class/course options are getting nowhere too cause on Saturday the 26th there’s this course info market but I can’t go. Hope college will be working out or, if not, I can figure out other things.
5. I realize I’ve not stuck to any of the things I said I’d do on July 6 when I was last in a bad state (and behaving better than I do now), so maybe I should go away. No-one seems to be kicking me out now, while they seemed to be on the edge of doing so back then, and conscience says I should leave on my own initiative, but I don’t know where and am too confused to think.